status~

Current updates:
I'm a bloody vampire that people scared to crush down my walls

Rabu, Ogos 31, 2016

Selamat Hari Kemerdekaan.. Free your world

Assalamualikum...

16 mins away from merdeka day. Hows ur celebration? with whom do you celebrate it? For me just having a good time is enough for celebrating any occasion. with or without going away from your house. Im just chillin at home.. Texting my group friends in wassap. Singing some song and all. you do stupid things but not too stupid.. And oh yeah..put some face mask. Try to copy all beautifuller outside this world.. How to make urself pretty..Its fun u know. Then, around 10 something i got phone calls from my mum and my sister. talk about little things. I heard my lil bro voice. He such a tease. I feel like I wanna pull his ear until it became long.


You know..The dogs at my neighbourhood cant keep it low. They continue to bark as i am writing this. I dont know what are their problem. I hope they can shut up and sleep. its already midnight for heaven sake!



Truthfully scheduled,
Nomnomnom



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan