status~

Current updates:
I'm a bloody vampire that people scared to crush down my walls

Sabtu, Ogos 20, 2016

How's Life

Assalamualaikum semuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


             Currently my life is quite haywire. I cant keep my feet on the ground. So many things inside my tiny brain. My head hurt and my heart aching. Sometimes I feel blank .. Totaly space out on my personal life. I think I like someone lover. And I feel bad about that. I keep telling my self to stop. Luckily I did. If not i dont know what would hve gone wrong. I dont like to be a stealer. So,if u out there..can u please palliwaaaa come in front of me. Yeap im yellin to my soulmate. Who is currently not in my life yet. Its hurt because I dont know who you are. And my heart keep picking up the wrong person. I wanna stop all this nonesense. The most important things, I wanna focus on my study. I wish to be  the best student. I wanna be someone who are totally hardworking. I wanna delete all bad scenes from my life. No one that near me know what Ive been through . My heart broken to milion pieces because of so many things. Yes i can put up a show. The real facade people ever seen in their life. I am the master of that thing.


          I also wanna pray for my friend. He's been going to the hospital for check up. Thought I dont really know what's his problem. But i hope he always healthy and have a good life. Sorry I cant be beside you. you and I are like sugar and salt. Totally different and not compatible. haha Please laugh.. Hope you get well soon buddy. Dont get me wrong. I dont hate u or dislike u. I just love mylife.


         Anyone please give me strength to study. Please show me the way. My path are hazy and clouded.


##################


I cant be near him. His scent is too hard for me to resist. Just like vampire who cant avoid her prey. its a good things that we didnt meet like always. Well i can still see u from a far. Im just wanna say, Have a good life!  I wont be a nuisance to u anymore. Cause I know u already have someone in ur heart,



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan